Import data into Google Sheets in second.
Cominer serves you to find and search for the email addresses of people you need to contact with. Below you can find an easy guideline on how to collect email leads from Cominer API directly into Google Sheets thanks to our API Connector add-on for Sheets.
What you need to do is:
Step 1: Get your API Key
- First make sure you have created your account. If you already have it, log in and go to https://cominer.io/api_keys.
- Now you are on the site, where you can see your API key. The only thing you do is click and copy it. Simple as that!
Step 2: Create your API Request URL
What you need to do is to type in:
- API root: https://api.cominer.io/v2
- Endpoint: /domain-search
- Query strings: ?domain=stripe.com&api_key=YOUR_API_KEY
The whole thing will look like this
REMEMBER: always use your API key when creating an API request.
If you have any doubts about how the URL to the API should look like, you can check the API documentation https://cominer.io/api-docs
Step 3: Pull Cominer data into Google Sheets
At this point we are ready to enter values into API connector and import leads from Cominer API into Google Sheets! What you need to do is:
- Open google Sheets and click Add-ons > API Connector > Create New API Request.
- In the Create Request enter the request we have just created in step 2.
- Leave the headers field blank.
- Create a new tab. Give it a name and click “set” to make this tab your data destination.
- Name your request.
- Click “Run” and wait a sec to see a list of email addresses associated to the domain you requested for.
![Cominer.io API Domain Search]
That is all you need to get your data on Google Sheets!
Cominer will return 10 records at a time by default. If you need more, just use the offset, limit and personal parameters described here.
Remember to limit access to your Google Sheets as they contain sensitive data including API keys and all the data you saved from the API Connector.